Friday, January 23, 2015

Bringing It Back

I re-discovered this gem of a blog today after quite some time. It started with the time in my life when I was happiest: Rome. Then there were a few posts from the time I discerned the religious life - great period of transformation for me in which I learned so much, both spiritually and intellectually. After that was the re-direction. A re-discovery of what I refer to as 'common life' aka 'being normal'. Finding love for the first time. Losing love for the first time. Sadness and anger and just a host of things that were dark stepping stones that helped me grow. And then I stopped posting. This was right around the time I started to focus on balance. Who is Rosie? What is she capable of? How can she help the world.

After careful consideration, I've decided to bring the blog back. I've deleted the negative memories in here, as some of them were too personal and stemming from a bad place (Just know that it hasn't always been positivity for me - you probably already knew that, though. To get to the light, to a place where I choose to handle situations positively, I've traveled through a lot of darkness. It's been a part of my journey.). In fact the only posts I kept were those I had when I lived in Rome. Those are the memories of a 19 year old girl who traveled by herself to a country in which she knew no one but God, without knowing how long she'd be there, not thinking about it twice. I always want to remember that courage and the fact that I've always been strong.

Welcome to "The Joy in Living" where I will share happy news, memories and maybe even some trials along the way.

First blog post to come soon. Wait for it.

And then there was "The Voice".

The year of letting the world see your real light starts now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...! I Love this Beautiful writting. the Blog can't wait for it

The Joy in Living said...

Thank you so very much! i certainly can't wait to write more. Stay tuned :)